Alstroemeria, also known as Peruvian lily and Lily of the Incas, is a hardy perennial renowned for showy and vividly coloured summer blooms. The flowers are borne from midsummer to mid-autumn in colours that include red, orange, purple, pink and yellow, as well as softer shades of pink and white.
- Common name: Peruvian Lily
- Latin name: Alstroemeria
- Type: Tender Perennial, hardy once established
- Height: 30cm (1ft) to 60cm (2ft)
- Aspect: Full Sun or Part Shade, Sheltered
- Planting position: Back, middle and front of border
- Suitable for pots: Yes
- Good for pollinators: Yes
- Good for cut flowers: Yes
Please note this is not our current Plant of the Month and therefore may not be in stock. If you would like to enquire about this plant, please contact us here.