Full Time / Permanent position. Salary dependent on experience.
We are looking for an experienced passionate, food led and team focused Chef to join our friendly catering team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working closely with and reporting directly to the Catering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Food production for The Garden Cafe, Wood Fired Kitchen and the new outdoor catering area.
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene, health and safety.
- Ordering and stock control.
- Maintaining high standards of presentation at all times.
- You will hold a minimum level 2 food hygiene certificate.
- You will have creative flair when it comes to designing menus.
- You will have a pro-active driven attitude towards work and performance.
- You will have a real passion for producing fresh food at a high standard.
- You will be professional and approachable and work well as part of a team.
- Your communication skills will be excellent.
- You will be experienced in working in a busy kitchen.
- You will have an understanding of costings, GP, P&L's and stock control.
- You will be flexible and willing to adapt in a fast changing environment.
Full time position, 7.30am - 4pm, 5 days a week including some weekend work. No split shifts.
- Salary (dependant on experience)
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application form or ask for one from our Information Desk and return either by email here or to the following address: Management, Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP.