Full-time, Permanent position. Salary dependent on experience.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated person over the age of 16, to join our catering team.
The Commis Chef will be responsible for making sandwiches and salads and assisting other members of the kitchen team as required. Applicants should be hard working, reliable and have consistently great food production skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Some food knowledge and a desire to learn more.
- Strong, positive and professional communications skills.
- Good organisational skills and some understanding of cost control / minimising waste.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety and food hygiene.
- A current basic food hygiene certificate.
- Be able to follow hygiene procedures and keep records accordingly.
- You are personable with excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred, however not essential as full training will be provided.
Full time position, 7.30am - 4pm, 5 days a week including some weekend work. No split shifts.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application form or ask for one from our Information Desk and return either by email here or to the following address: Management, Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP.