Full-time, Permanent position.
We are looking for a full time Kitchen Porter over the age of 18 to work in our Garden Cafe.
Reporting to the Catering Managers, Supervisors & Duty Chefs. Appraised by the Catering Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Washing dishes efficiently within a busy kitchen environment and keeping all breakages to a minimum.
- Completing a daily cleaning rota and keeping written records as appropriate.
- Assisting the front of house staff wherever necessary.
- Emptying of bins and waste as necessary.
- Assisting with putting delivery orders away and maintaining tidy storage areas.
- Ensuring that any risk assessments are complied with.
- Maintaining records as required by the Cafe Manager.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations: HACCP, C.O.S.H.H. Regulations, fire policy and reporting hazards to the management.
- Performing any other related duties that may be required by your manager or supervisor.
- You will have a strong focus on customer service.
- You will be physically fit.
- You will be able to adapt in a fast changing environment.
- You will come into daily contact with our customers, so you will be personable and have good communication skills.
Full time position, 9am until 5.30pm.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or download an application form or ask for one from our Information Desk and return either by email here or to the following address: Management, Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP.