Terms & Conditions
- Beetham Nurseries Gift cards can only be redeemed at Beetham Nurseries. This includes The Growing Nursery, The Gift Shop, The Food Shop and The Garden Cafe.
- Gift cards can be used as full or part payment of goods.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for vouchers or additional gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be used for telephone or internet purchases.
- Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value of £100.
- Gift cards are restricted to five that can be redeemed in any one transaction.
- Gift cards are valid for 24 months from the last transaction. After this, any remaining balance will be cancelled.
- Balance enquiries can be made in store.
- If any item purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and shown on your printed till receipt.
- No change will be given.
- Gift cards should be treated as cash.
- They are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Beetham Nurseries will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Beetham Nurseries reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of any gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action to be necessary.
- This does not affect your legal rights.
- Gift cards are not refundable.
HTA National Garden Gift Cards
- We are delighted to be a stockist of the HTA National Garden Gift Cards.
- You may buy them here, to give as gifts, for friends and loved ones.
- The cards may be spent at any participating Garden Centre, including ours, who accept the cards.
For security reasons unfortunately:
- HTA National Garden Gift Cards cannot be paid for over the phone with a credit card
- We cannot post them out to you - sorry!