Full Time Growing Nursery Supervisor
Plants are our passion, and if you share this then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Nursery Supervisor to join our friendly team in our popular Growing Nursery.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervising and leading a small team of staff in the Growing Nursery.
- Propagation and cultivation of plants throughout the year.
- Year-round maintenance of the Growing Nursery, ensuring plants are well looked after and the Nursery is kept attractive and tidy at all times.
- Serving customers and dealing with enquiries.
- This is a physically demanding role: you should be fit and able to work in all seasons and weather conditions.
- Plant knowledge and experience working with plants is a must, as is an enthusiasm for horticulture!
- You will come into daily contact with our customers, so you will be personable and have good communication skills.
- Previous experience in a Garden Centre, Nursery or horticultural environment is essential.
- Supervisory experience is desirable.
Hours: Full Time, including full alternate weekends. This is a permanent position.
If you would like to be a part of our friendly team, please apply to: Alyson Woods. Download an application form or ask for an application form at the Information Desk, and return either by email to: email@example.com or to the following address: Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Beetham, nr Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP or alternatively, send us your C.V.