Full Time Baker
We are looking for an experienced baker with a flair for creativity, a passion for baking and willingness to learn our recipes as well as create new. We have an on-site bakery which supplies our busy shop and cafe with a delicious range of pies, rolls, breads and cakes. Baking is from scratch and only the finest ingredients are used to create mouth-watering delicacies.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepare and make cakes, patisseries, bread etc.
• Manage, order and control stock.
• Maintain high standards of presentation at all times.
• Work closely with and report directly to the Catering Manager.
• You will have excellent attention to detail with a passion for baking.
• You will be a consistently exceptional baker with the ability to work with a team and on your own.
• You will be flexible and willing to adapt in a fast changing environment.
• You will be professional, approachable, and have excellent commercial awareness
• You will be able to confidently build a strong rapport with other individuals.
• You will be educated to NVQ level 3 and have experience working in a similar position.
Full time position, 7.30am - 4pm, 5 days a week including some weekend work. No split shifts.
If you would like to be a part of our friendly team, please apply to:
Lydia Abbit, Download an application form or ask for an application form at the Information Desk, and return either by email to: email@example.com or to the following address: Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Beetham, nr Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP or alternatively, send us your C.V.