We are looking for an experienced Chef to join our friendly catering team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working closely with and reporting directly to the Catering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Food production for our busy cafe and food shop.
- Working as part of a team.
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene, health and safety.
- Ordering and stock control.
- Maintaining high standards of presentation at all times.
- You will hold a minimum Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
- You will have creative flair when it comes to designing menus.
- You will have a pro-active driven attitude towards work and performance.
- You will have a real passion for producing fresh food at a high standard.
- You will be professional and approachable and work well as part of a team.
- Your communication skills will be excellent.
- You will be experienced in working in a busy kitchen.
- You will have an understanding of costings, GP, P&L's and stock control.
- You will be flexible and willing to adapt in a fast changing environment.
Full time position, 7.30am - 4pm, 5 days a week including some weekend work. No split shifts.
If you would like to be a part of our team, please apply to Lydia Abbit by downloading an application form from our website or ask for one at our Information Desk and return either by email to email@example.com or to the following address: Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Beetham, nr Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP