Full or Part Time Baker
We are looking for a baker with a flair for creativity, a passion for baking and willingness to learn our recipes as well as create new. We have an on-site bakery which supplies our busy shop and cafe with a delicious range of pies, rolls, breads and cakes. Baking is from scratch and only the finest ingredients are used to create mouth-watering delicacies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare and make cakes, patisseries, bread etc.
- Manage, order and control stock.
- Maintain high standards of presentation at all times.
- Work closely with and report directly to the Catering Manager.
- You will have excellent attention to detail with a passion for baking.
- You will work well with a team and on your own.
- You will be flexible and willing to adapt in a fast changing environment.
- You will be professional, approachable, and have some commercial awareness.
- You will be able to confidently build a strong rapport with other individuals.
Full Time position, 5 days a week including some weekend work on a rota basis. No split shifts.
Part time position, 3 - 4 days a week including some weekend work on a rota basis. No split shifts.
If you would like to be a part of our friendly team, please apply to: Lydia Abbit,
Download an application form or ask for an application form at the Information Desk, and return either by email to: email@example.com or to the following address: Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Beetham, nr Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP