Marketing (Full & Part Time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone creative to join our small marketing team at Beetham Nurseries.
Duties of the Marketing Assistant will include:
• The production of marketing materials and literature.
• Updating the Garden Centreʼs social media accounts in line with our house style
• Taking photographs weekly for the use on social media
• Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
• Preparing interesting written copy for our website.
• Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
• Updating and maintaining the Marketing Department's documentation and databases.
• Managing and organising events as well as providing support for existing events as required.
• Ensuring that brand identity and consistency is adhered to at all times; both visually and through written tone of voice.
Requirements of the role:
• A degree in a related subject (creative, marketing or otherwise), not essential but an advantage.
• Experience in a similar role, not essential but an advantage.
• Personable, presentable and articulate.
• Effective project management skills.
• Sound understanding of marketing principles.
• Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
• You will be creative as well as computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Photoshop, illustrator
• Strong administration and organisational skills.
• You will have an understanding of GDPR.
• Strong visual skills, confident photographer with knowledge of producing videos a bonus
You will be self motivated and able to work well on your own, as well as be able to follow direction as part of a team.
Salary negotiable depending on experience. Note: Applicants that don't provide a covering letter will be rejected.
If you would like to be a part of our friendly team, please apply to: Ed Abbit, Download an application form or ask for an application form at the Information Desk, and return either by email to: Ed@beethamnurseries.co.uk or to the following address: Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Beetham, nr Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP