Taylors Narcissi High Society Bulbs (Pack of 7)
Taylors Narcissi High Society Bulbs are superb in pots. Large pure white star shaped flower with a peach cup and strong stems.
- Bulb Size: 12-14cm
- Colour: White
- Flowering time: April
- Flowering height: 50cm/20 inches
- Planting depth: 10cm/4 inches
- Planting distance: 10cm/4 inches
- Planting time: August Onwards
- Soil/position: Daffodils like well-drained but moist, humus rich soil in sun or partial shade. Avoid very dry areas such as under conifers.
- Application: Plant them informally in groups in beds and borders, under deciduous shrubs and trees or in lawns and outdoor containers.
Expert's tip: Allow the foliage to die naturally as early removal can cause the bulb not to flower in the following year.
- EAN trade5015882025374