Full-time / Part-time, Permanent position. Salary dependent on experience.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated person over the age of 16 to join our indoor retail team.
Roles & Responsibilities
• This is a customer facing role, and as a result customer service is key! You will be dealing with queries and requests.
• You'll ensure that the shop floor is kept clean, tidy and well organised at all times.
• Till operation, accurately handling cash and debit card transactions.
• Ensuring that stock is rotated on a regular basis.
• You will have a strong focus on customer service.
• You will have an interest in the products that we sell.
• You are personable with strong communication skills.
• You will be physically fit, as you will be required to unload deliveries and stack shelves.
• You're happy to work as part of a close-knit team, as well as being confident working independently and on your own initiative.
• Previous retail experience is a bonus, however not essential – we will focus on your character and skills.
Full & part time positions available, including weekend work. Please indicate your preference when you apply.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application form or ask for one from our Information Desk and return either by email here or to the following address: Management, Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP.