Garden Club Terms & Conditions
- Beetham Garden Club (the "scheme") is operated by Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darin Lane, Beetham, Cumbria LA7 7AP.
- By applying for or using the Beetham Reward Card, the cardholder agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to receive information on exclusive offers, benefits, rewards and other communication that we think may be of interest to him/her.
- Beetham Nurseries can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any change to these terms will be posted on the Beetham Nurseries website www.beethamnurseries.co.uk). In respect to any unused offers, Beetham Nurseries will honour these offers in conjunction with the expiry date of the individual offer.
- The scheme is open to individuals aged 18+ only and is not available to members of a group or club. Neither the card nor the offers are transferable or resalable.
- Members are only permitted to hold one card.
- Members of Horticultural Societies are welcome to join the scheme, however they will not be able to use their HS card in conjunction with the Beetham Reward Card.
- The cardholder is responsible for looking after the card and Beetham Nurseries is not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
- Lost or stolen cards may be replaced at the discretion of Beetham Nurseries. Customers may be charged for this service.
- All Beetham Reward Cards remain the property of Beetham Nurseries and the cardholder shall return the card if requested by Beetham Nurseries.
- Beetham Nurseries is not responsible for any errors resulting from fraudulent use of a card or the inability of a cardholder to receive or redeem credits, unless it is caused by Beetham Nurseries negligence or fraud.
- If there is no account activity or points added to a Member's account for 12 consecutive months, Beetham Nurseries reserves the right to close the account and cancel the Reward Card and all accumulated points.
- All sections of the application must be completed in full. Beetham Nurseries reserves the right not to accept any incomplete application forms.
- Your details will be kept safe and your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to third parties. All personal data collected is used in accordance with data protection legislation and only to contact you with rewards, exclusive offers, benefits and information that we think may be of interest to you.
- Members can obtain information about the scheme, their account activity and opt out of receiving communication or the scheme by contacting Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Beetham, Nr Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP.
- The standard number of points you will collect are 1 reward point for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases (excluding HTA vouchers). Points will usually be added to your Beetham Reward Card account at the time you buy products and services included in the scheme.
- If you forget your Beetham Reward Card, please ask the cashier to validate your receipt. You will need to provide the validated receipt within 30 days of the transaction with your Beetham Reward Card to be able to collect your points.
- Rewards are only offered as a result of purchasing products within Beetham Nurseries.
- Points are not available on HTA vouchers.
- Points cannot be collected on purchases made using reward points.
- Beetham Nurseries reserves the right to vary the level/value of rewards at any time and without notification.
- 100 points are worth £1 to spend on products in store (including the Cafe/Food Shop).
- You can redeem your points when you have accumulated a minimum of £1 worth of points. You can use your points as a part payment towards a product or service.
- Beetham Nurseries reserves the right to substitute rewards or offers without prior notice.
- The points are not exchangeable for cash, gift vouchers or any other category of products.
- If you return a product for refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Beetham Reward account. If you have already redeemed the points and your account balance is zero, you will have to refund the £ value of the redeemed points.