Weedol Ultra Tough Weedkiller - 1ltr
Weedol Gun! Tough Weedkiller kills tough weeds to the roots. It kills brambles, nettles, thistles, docks, and other deep-rooted weeds, and is ideal for clearing untidy and overgrown areas.
How to use
Shake well before use.
Always ensure the container is stored and carried upright when not spraying. Mark out the area to be treated in metre squares.
- Remove Power Sprayer from side clip. Unwrap plastic cover and dispose of safely. Unwrap hose completely. Remove protective strip from battery compartment to activate barriers.
- Insert red hose connector at end of hose into red receptor in the bottle cap until it clicks. Raise the connector to vertical. This must remain up whilst spraying.
- Flip open Power Sprayer until it locks into position. Twist nozzle at end of Power Sprayer to desired spray pattern. Select narrow spray setting for spot treatment of individual weeds or wide setting for larger areas.
- Point Power Sprayer away from body. Ensure grey trigger lock is disengaged before spraying.
- Point spray head 50cm from surface to be treated. Hold trigger for continuous spray. Spray weeds thoroughly to the point of run-off, ensuring leaf surfaces and stem are covered evenly.
- After use push hose connector down and squeeze trigger to clear nozzle. Take care to avoid clearing nozzle over plants that you want to keep. Twist nozzle to OFF position and engage trigger lock. Flip the want closed and store on the side clip without disconnecting the hose.}
Where to use
Ideal for ground clearance on untidy overgrown areas. This includes sheds and greenhouses, along fences, gravel areas, and other areas not intended for vegetation such as paths and drives.
Contains glyphosate and pyraflufen-ethyl.
Use weed killer products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- EAN trade5010272031553