Miracle-Gro® Shady and Dry Grass Seed
How to use
Create a new lawn or fill in a bare patch
- Remove all weeds and stones and lightly turn the soil surface over. Level and firm by treading the soil.
- Shake the box to remix the seeds. Apply one handful per square metre (approximately 30g).
- Create a criss-cross pattern by sowing half the seed from left to right and the rest from top to bottom.
- Gently rake in and tread the seeds into the soil. Unless it rains, soak with a fine spray and keep soil moist for the next few weeks.
How to overseed an existing lawn
- Prepare the lawn by mowing it short, raking out dead grass, moss and debris. Apply a lawn dressing such as Miracle-Gro EverGreen Lawn Dressing.
- In dry conditions, moisten the lawn.
- Sprinkle a small handful of seed for each square metre (25g). Lightly rake the seed into the lawn.
- Unless it rains, soak with a fine spray and keep soil moist for the next few weeks.
Where to use
For use on shady lawns.
How often to apply
Apply as required.
Always wear gloves when gardening. Only use where there is a recognised need to feed plants. Keep away from plant leaves and stems. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Do not eat while applying this product.
Always read the label and product information before use.
- EAN trade5010272184907