Hardy Gerberas are perennials that boast plenty of foliage at the base, and grow long stalks of daisy-like flowers throughout the summer months. Flowers can be single or double and in shades of yellow, orange, red, white, pink or purple.
Be sure to deadhead their beautiful flowers regularly to encourage further growth. In colder areas, these blooms will require extra protection throughout winter to ensure a strong plant the following year.
- Type: Hardy perennial
- Height: 10-50cm
- Spread: 10-50cm
- Time to ultimate height: 1-2 years
- Aspect: Full Sun, sheltered, south-facing or west-facing
- Planting position: Ideal in containers and/or borders
- Suitable for pots: Yes
- Good for pollinators: Yes
- Good for cut flowers: Yes