Marketing Assistant Required
Due to expansion, an additional part time position has become available to join our marketing team.
Duties of the Marketing Assistant will include:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Assisting with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Preparing interesting written copy for our new website.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the Marketing Department's documentation and databases.
- Managing and organising events as well as providing support for existing events as required.
Requirements of the role:
- A degree in a related subject (creative, marketing or otherwise), not essential but an advantage.
- Experience in a similar role, not essential but an advantage.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Effective project management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Creative, computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Photoshop.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- You will be self motivated and expected to work well on your own and as part of a team.
This is a part time position, 24 hours per week over 3 working days.
If you would like to be a part of our team, please apply to: Mark Battista, Marketing Manager.
Download an application form or ask for an application form at the Information Desk and return either by email to: email@example.com or to the following address: F.A.O. Mark Battista, Beetham Nurseries, Pool Darkin Lane, Beetham, nr Milnthorpe, Cumbria, LA7 7AP